Sunday, September 19, 2010

MY ARTICLES: IN SAAG WEBSITE: READERSHIP

MESSAGE FROM DIRECTOR, SOUTH ASIA ANALYSIS GROUP

On Sun, Sep 19, 2010 at 11:18 AM, Dr. S. Chandrasekharan wrote:

Hello Raman,
Just wanted to share a few things with you.

For the last month and a half there is a sudden spurt in the number of hits. On some days, the figure goes beyond 20,000and on other days above 6to 7 thousand.

There had been an increasing attention of the Chinese- Our index page was hacked a few days ago and I managed to repair it myself.

I am looking for some technical hand to assist me in times of emergencies like these. I ahve not been successful so far.

The spurt I am told is patly due to the use by the civil service exam candidates using our site as a resource base! Most of the increase now is from India itslef!

The Pioneer regularly publishes your papers sometimes with a different heading. Have you given them the permission?

Many thanks to you and all the credit goes to you. I wish I have your stamina and the dedication.
Chandru

Chandru:

Thanks. Gratifying. Many people re-produce my articles in India & abroad. I don't object since I write to educate. Regards. Raman

2 comments:

Wiki said...

Thank you Sir, for your selfless service to the nation! Really appreciate it...

Unknown said...

Thank you indeed Mr. Raman and thanks to all others of the ilk.

I am a corp. law professional but I do have interest in the governance of my country and of other countries in the neighbourhood. Whether or not we agree with you, your blog does help me understand things better.